Salesforce is an industry leader in enterprise CRM. It offers a suite of enterprise applications revolving around marketing automation, customer engagement and support, application development as well as analytics. RudderStack lets you identify your leads in Salesforce without having to use the REST APIs.
With RudderStack, it is very easy to turn your customer event data across various platforms into actionable data inside Salesforce, without using any customized system or platform. By adding Salesforce as a destination in RudderStack, you can quickly identify leads from a variety of sources and feed them to your Salesforce CRM app in real-time.
By Adding Salesforce Support for RudderStack, you can:
- Update your Salesforce data in real-time, and get a 360-degree view of your customers
- Optimize your business processes by avoiding repetitive and inefficient daily uploads of your data to keep the system updated
- Get your leads from your website or mobile app into Salesforce securely, without having to use any API
- Identify a potential lead in RudderStack, and send that information directly to Salesforce for lead creation
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated ETL pipeline through quick, easy, and secure integration with Salesforce
- Enrich your leads with additional data, using third-party services like Clearbit before you send them to Salesforce
What you can do with Salesforce
Efficient tracking of relevant customer information as well as interactions
Up-to-date customer information at all times, allowing for real-time decision-making
Personalized customer engagement and support
Seamless scalability, ideal for small and large businesses alike
Easy setup and management of your CRM applications and ERP systems
RudderStack Salesforce Documentation
Refer to our step-by-step guide and start using the ReactNative SDK today
Salesforce is the world’s best enterprise CRM platform. It unifies services across various verticals such as marketing, sales, analytics, IT, and customer service to drive customer engagement and give them the best possible experience.