📊 Replace Google Analytics with warehouse analytics. Get the guide.
Intercom is a real-time business messaging platform, that allows you to bring together and manage all your customer life cycle activities on a single platform.
You can use RudderStack to collect your customer event data from a variety of sources and send it to Intercom. By enabling Intercom as a destination, you can configure the RudderStack native SDKs to add Intercom to your Android or iOS project. RudderStack also ensures that the format of the event properties is compliant with Intercom’s API specifications.
By Adding Intercom Support for RudderStack, you can:
- Create new users or update their details, which will reflect in Intercom
- Transform your tracked events and their properties, as per Intercom’s specifications
- Remove unwanted users from a company list, so that they don’t get any company-specific notifications
- Subscribe or unsubscribe users from a mailing list
- Send user-specific information, such as URLs of pages visited, email address, and more, to Intercom for analysis
RudderStack Intercom Documentation
Refer to our step-by-step guide and start using Intercom today
Intercom is an in-app messaging platform used by many businesses for customer support, onboarding, and engagement. It supports email and live chat. It also offers a responsive helpdesk and knowledge-base for quick query resolution of the customers. If building long-lasting customer relationships while driving business growth is your goal, then Intercom is a must-have app in your marketing stack.