What you can do with Intercom
Use intelligent chatbots to identify your best leads and convert them into your customers
Send tailored onboarding messages, in-app campaigns, and engage with your leads effectively
Gain a better understanding of your customers based on their in-app behavior
Improve your CSAT score by reducing the contact to resolution times
Keep a record of the past support interactions with your users
Maintain a consolidated knowledge base to help improve the productivity of your team
With RudderStack, you need not worry about all these challenges. A simple integration with Intercom takes care of all of the above tasks.
How to set up the Intercom Integration
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up Intercom as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
Send Your Customer Event Data to Intercom Through RudderStack
You can use RudderStack to collect your customer event data from a variety of sources and send it to Intercom. By enabling Intercom as a destination, you can configure the RudderStack native SDKs to add Intercom to your Android or iOS project. RudderStack also ensures that the format of the event properties is compliant with Intercom’s API specifications.
By Adding Intercom Support for RudderStack, you can:
- Create new users or update their details, which will reflect in Intercom
- Transform your tracked events and their properties, as per Intercom’s specifications
- Remove unwanted users from a company list, so that they don’t get any company-specific notifications
- Subscribe or unsubscribe users from a mailing list
- Send user-specific information, such as URLs of pages visited, email address, and more, to Intercom for analysis