📊 Replace Google Analytics with warehouse analytics.
Enterprise CRM platform
With RudderStack, it is very easy to turn your customer event data across various platforms into actionable data inside Salesforce, without using any customized system or platform. By adding Salesforce as a destination in RudderStack, you can quickly identify leads from a variety of sources and feed them to your Salesforce CRM app in real-time.
By Adding Salesforce Support for RudderStack, you can:
- Update your Salesforce data in real-time, and get a 360-degree view of your customers
- Optimize your business processes by avoiding repetitive and inefficient daily uploads of your data to keep the system updated
- Get your leads from your website or mobile app into Salesforce securely, without having to use any API
- Identify a potential lead in RudderStack, and send that information directly to Salesforce for lead creation
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated ETL pipeline through quick, easy, and secure integration with Salesforce
- Enrich your leads with additional data, using third-party services like Clearbit before you send them to Salesforce
RudderStack Salesforce Documentation
Refer to our step-by-step guide and start using Salesforce today