What you can do with FullStory
Track your conversion funnel, and identify problematic areas in your website
Use session replays to identify the prominent features of your product and the ones that need improvement
Better understand your users, and improve their overall customer experience
Measure the impact of new experiments or features that you wish to roll out to increase the overall user engagement
Leverage cutting-edge analytics and insightful reporting to optimize your product marketing strategy
Ensure your users’ privacy while giving them the best digital experience
When you integrate RudderStack with FullStory, you get all the relevant information related to your customers in real-time, including their interactions with your product.
How to set up the FullStory Integration
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up FullStory as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
Track and Record User Sessions Using RudderStack and FullStory
RudderStack allows you to send your customer event data to FullStory from its native web SDKs securely to help you understand your customers better. Once enabled as a destination in RudderStack, you can view all of the user session data in FullStory in real-time without requiring any manual coding or configuration. With RudderStack takes care of tracking and collecting your data, you can give your undivided attention to getting relevant business insights out of it.
By Adding FullStory Support for RudderStack, you can:
- Record user sessions automatically without having to write a single piece of code
- Track and capture custom events effortlessly
- Pass additional user traits such as name, email, and country which show up automatically the next time you access a list in FullStory
- Track custom events as they occur in your website or web application, to give you the most real-time data about your users’ activities
- Eliminate the need to transform your data manually before sending it to FullStory – RudderStack automatically does that for you