📊 Replace Google Analytics with warehouse analytics. Get the guide.
Mobile platform powered by Google that helps you develop high quality, enterprise-grade applications and grow your business.
Integrate Firebase with RudderStack and send your event data from your mobile applications without the need for any additional setup or custom SQL. RudderStack can track events pertaining to user behavior and transform it to match Firebase’s specifications. Meaning that you can focus on using that data to improve your app’s quality and grow your business.
Integrate Firebase as a destination and:
- Track and send events from your Android, iOS, or Unity projects
- Map all your tracked events to the appropriate events specified by Firebase
- Transform the event properties per the required Firebase standards
- Check the events and their properties using the Firebase Debug View
- Send standard Firebase events that are not mapped to any event tracked by RudderStack
RudderStack Firebase Documentation
Refer to our step-by-step guide and start using Firebase today
Firebase offers best-in-class analytics, messaging, and app development capabilities, which help you grow your business. It gives you the cutting-edge analytics tools you need to understand your customers better and devise better engagement strategies. It also gives you the ability to improve your mobile apps by running product and marketing experiments, testing new features, and implementing the changes that suit your business needs. Some other key features of Google’s premium mobile app analytics offering include secure authentication, crash reporting, cloud messaging, dynamic linking, and more. With Firebase, you get the ability to build apps in a quick, hassle-free manner without worrying about managing the infrastructure.