Facebook Custom Audience Integration
Integrating Facebook Custom Audience with RudderStack lets you send your customer events to create custom audiences via the Facebook Marketing API. Once the destination is configured and enabled, events from RudderStack will start flowing to Custom Audience.
Add Facebook Custom Audience as a destination in RudderStack and:
- Send your customer event data directly to Facebook and add it to existing Facebook Custom Audiences
- Format the user data in the format prescribed by the Facebook Marketing API using the Explicit Formatting Feature
- Track and use a particular session ID while adding or removing users via sessionIdAdd and sessionIdDelete
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you create a Custom Audience on Facebook?
To create a Custom Audience in Facebook:
- In the Audience section, go to Custom Audiences and select Create New
- Select Custom Audience from the dropdown
- Select a source
- Enter criteria for your ad set's Custom Audience
- Add Name for your audience
- Select Create Audience
- Click on Done
Where do I find my custom audience on Facebook?
To find your saved audiences:
- Go to your Audiences
- Click Filters
- In the dropdown menu, click Saved Audience
What is the meaning of a custom audience?
Custom audiences help you reach your ideal audience by entering relevant keywords, URLs, and apps. For example, you can set up a custom audience in your display, gmail, and video campaigns by simply adding specific keywords, URLs, and apps related to your product or service.
Use the Facebook Custom Audience integration with popular sources
About Facebook Custom Audience
Facebook Custom Audience is a popular ad targeting tool that enables you to search your audience among everyone on Facebook. It helps you build custom audiences using sources such as customer lists, web or app traffic, or engagement on Facebook.