Bing Ads Overview
Bing Ads is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform that enables marketers to track and monitor their ad campaigns, CTRs, resulting clicks, and more. With Bing Ads, you can also implement ad retargeting for your customers who have completed actions like adding a product to cart or viewing products without purchasing.
Easily integrate Bing Ads as a source in RudderStack within a few minutes. Once successfully configured, RudderStack automatically integrates with Bing Ads and ingests the specified data. This data can then be routed to your data warehouse destination via RudderStack.
By adding Bing Ads as a source in the RudderStack dashboard, you can:
- Collect your raw events and data from Bing Ads and ingest them into RudderStack
- Schedule data import from your Bing Ads account to RudderStack
- Securely send data to third-party destinations or data warehouses
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you run display ads on Bing?
To run display ads on Bing:
- Go to the Campaigns tab, click create campaign, and set the campaign goal
- Select the kind of ads you want to run for this campaign
- Next, select Audience Ads
How to import your Adwords Campaign into Bing Ads?
- Click on Import Campaigns in the top menu, and then select Import From Google AdWords
- Sign in to Google with your credentials
- Select the campaigns to import and click Continue
- Click Choose Import Options to select the relevant options
- Select Cleanup to delete ad groups and campaigns in Bing that you have deleted in AdWords
- Set the schedule for your import under Schedule Imports
- Review import summary and imported campaigns
Use the Bing Ads integration with popular destinations