📊 Replace Google Analytics with warehouse analytics.
Azure Blob Storage Integration
Azure Blob Storage is a cloud-based object storage solution offered by Microsoft. It allows you to store massive amounts of unstructured data without conforming to a specific data model.
With RudderStack, you can seamlessly send your event data from any source of your choice to your Azure Blob Storage container. What’s better is that you don’t have to worry about the size or scale of the data, as Azure Blob Storage will take care of it. Connect Azure Blob Storage as a destination in RudderStack, and you are good to go.
By Adding Azure Blob Storage Support for RudderStack, you can:
- Store all your event data in the specified blob container in real-time
- Avoid manual event data transformation; RudderStack will do that for you
- Access the data stored in the blob from anywhere in the world, via HTTP/HTTPS
- Pick up the blobs directly for data analysis
- Store or archive your data for disaster recovery and backup
RudderStack Azure Blob Storage Documentation
Refer to our step-by-step guide and start using Azure Blob Storage today