App Center Overview
Cross-platform build automation and management platform that helps you manage your app's lifecycle seamlessly
Set up App Center as a source for sending your App Center events to RudderStack by adding a webhook pointing to RudderStack. These events include build success or failure, the release of a new version of an app, or an app crash.
By Adding App Center as a Source in the RudderStack Dashboard, you can:
- Route ingested events to your data warehouse or your preferred analytics platforms for downstream analytics
- Synchronize data import from App Center to RudderStack
- Configure what events to send as per your requirement on the App Center dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
What is App Center?
App Center is an integrated mobile development lifecycle solution for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS apps. It unifies various services commonly used by mobile developers, including build, test, distribute, monitoring, diagnostics, etc., into a single integrated cloud solution.
How do I use App Center API?
To use App Center APIs with your API token:
- Navigate to App Center's OpenAPI specification to explore the APIs
- In the upper right corner, click on the Authorize button
- Under the APIToken section, paste the API token into Value and click Authorize
Is App Center Analytics free?
With App Center's free tier, you get 240 build minutes per month along with a single build time limit of 30 minutes. It also offers a 30-day free trial for UI testing on real devices, unlimited users and distributions, and full access to analytics and crash reporting.
Use the App Center integration with popular destinations
About App Center
App Center is a cross-platform build automation and management platform that helps you manage your app's lifecycle seamlessly. It enables you to automate builds, test apps in the cloud, and monitor their real-time usage within a single integrated cloud solution.