🗓️ Live Webinar December 7: How InfluxData eliminated data silos in weeks with RudderStack
Data Governance API Feature Walk-through
Duration: 10 minutes
This feature walk-through explains the details our Data Governance API, which our customers use to pull rich diagnostic data about their event stream.
Eric uses a real-world example to explore the endpoints and walk through a troubleshooting process to help downstream teams clean up data.
What we will cover:
- Use the models endpoint to pull all of the various events that have come through a data plane or a specific source
- Use the versions endpoint to pull schema versions for a particular event
- Use the metadata endpoint to pull event metadata and view a 'master schema' for a particular event
- Use the key count endpoint to count keys on the master schema
- Use the missing keys endpoint to compare an event version to the master schema for that event
Head of Product Marketing at RudderStack
Eric leads Product Marketing at RudderStack and has a long history of helping companies build practical data stacks to fuel growth.