Bonfire Increases Activation Rates 80% with a Warehouse Native Approach
September 13, 2023
12:00 PM EST
Bonfire enables musicians, podcasters, video publishers, and live-streamers (creators) to build custom web3-enabled sites to engage with their fan community.
Their warehouse-native approach enabled them to compose their modern data stack with best-in-class instrumentation and analytics with NetSpring and RudderStack, uncovering insights that drove an 80% increase in activation rates.
Previously, fan and creator data were siloed in their stack. Creator data landed in a transactional database and was accessed with Mode Analytics for creator metrics and content analytics. Fan engagement data was captured and analyzed separately in Amplitude. As a result, metrics could not be defined across creator and fan data.
What we will cover:
- Bonfire’s warehouse-native approach enabled them to compose their modern data stack with best-in-class instrumentation and analytics
- Snowflake was implemented as the single source of truth for their creator and fan data, as well as marketing (Intercom) and NFT data stored on public blockchains.
- RudderStack, a warehouse-native CDP, was the natural replacement for Amplitude’s event capture, to land event data directly in Snowflake
- NetSpring provides a warehouse-native product analytics solution, replacing Amplitude and Mode Analytics with a single self-service platform working across both event data (fan interactions) and state data (creator activities, marketing data, etc.).
- Bonfire is now able to operationalize rich, first-party behavioral data by dissecting and understanding behavioral patterns across the entire creator and fan journey – from activation to retention.
Head of Product Marketing
Co-Founder & CEO at Bonfire
VP of Marketing at NetSpring