Snap Pixel Integration
Now you can easily integrate Snap Pixel as a destination on the RudderStack dashboard, so you can seamlessly send your event data Snap Pixel. You will first need to configure Snap Pixel ID and hashing method. Once successfully configured, events from RudderStack will start flowing to Snap Pixel directly.
By adding Snap Pixel as a destination in the RudderStack dashboard, you can:
- Send all your customer event data directly to Snap Pixel without any code
- Automate your workflows for audience creation and management
- Hash-encode user parameter(email, phone number, etc.) for SHA-256
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add a Snap Pixel to WordPress?
Add Snap Pixel to WordPress in five simple steps:
- Click Snap Pixel from your Ad account
- Click on Create my Snap Pixel
- Click Set Up My Snap Pixel
- Copy the Snapchat Pixel
- Paste the Snapchat Pixel into the header and footer of WordPress
How do you use snap pixels?
To use Snap Pixel:
- Log in to your Ads Manager account
- Click on the menu and select Events Manager
- Select New Event Source and click Create Snap Pixel
What identifier does Snap use to deduplicate events?
Snap hashes identifiers using SHA256 with a dedicated function in the Snap SDK library.
Use the Snap Pixel integration with popular sources
About Snap Pixel