With Heap, you can track every click, tap, or screen swipe. When integrating the Heap API in RudderStack as a destination, you can seamlessly, using a single code snippet send your customer event data to Heap and know how people really interact with your product, the product features they use, and much more. Using RudderStack, the additional information can be pulled into your Heap account without any custom code.
Add Heap as a Destination in RudderStack and:
- Collect and route customer data from your website, or mobile application in real-time
- Track additional properties associated with your events using RudderStack, and send them over to Heap for further analysis
- Heap Analytics allows users to define and track custom metrics that are specific to their ecommerce business goals or use case. This can include metrics such as conversion rates, average order value, customer lifetime value, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Send customer events in the format used in the Heap Analytics platform
- Identify what drives conversions, customer pain points, and where customers drop out of the funnel to bring innovative customer retention methods
- Monitor customer usage pattern changes based on in-app purchases, location of engaged users, and messages sent format desired by the Heap Analytics platform
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Heap used for?
Heap Analytics is a powerful SaaS product analytics tool that provides data-driven insights and analysis for businesses, including those in the ecommerce industry.
How much does it cost to integrate Heap with RudderStack?
What is Heap?
Heap is a web analytics platform that helps product, marketing, and customer success teams to generate insights from customer event data from apps and ecommerce platforms and turn them into actions. It automatically captures clicks, swipes, field changes, and form submissions and offers a complete and cross-device view of your users and get a better sense of the entire customer journey.
Heap Analytics provides a comprehensive dataset that includes a wide range of metrics related to user behavior, engagement, conversion rates, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) that are relevant to ecommerce businesses.
What is the difference between Heap and Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is an analytics platform that tracks and reports website traffic. However, if you require more granular insights from your user data tracking and conversion funnels, Heap is a good alternative. Unlike Google Analytics, Heap was built on understanding user behavior and not restricted to analyzing marketing spend.
What is the difference between Heap and Mixpanel?
Both Heap and Mixpanel identify users across devices. Heap does it by users’ identities, and Mixpanel does it by users’ profiles. Both offer a complete view of what users are doing at any single point-in-time journey. Heap is a good fit for both mobile devices and dynamic websites. It automatically captures data retroactively without any required code changes and complete access to customer historical data.
Use the Heap integration with popular sources
Heap Analytics is a popular web analytics platform that allows you to capture and measure user actions on your website or mobile application. You can track taps, clicks, gestures, page views form submissions, and more with no additional code. Customer success teams, product, and marketing teams can use all of this customer behavioral data to create tailored customer digital experiences for increased customer conversion and retention. Heap was founded in 2013 and is based in San Francisco, CA. Heap Analytics is an alternative to Google Analytics and offers an intuitive interface for understanding user interactions on your website or app.