Enable Blueshift as a RudderStack destination for intelligent marketing automation and customer engagement. RudderStack SDKs automatically start collecting event data across web and mobile platforms and send it to Blueshift, giving you a real-time live view of your customers and their activities in a single dashboard. With Blueshift, you can unify siloed data and use real-time customer insights to shape and improve customer experiences.
Add Blueshift as a destination and:
- Save precious development time and effort by seamlessly integrating Blueshift without any coding
- Leverage RudderStack’s native web, iOS, and Android SDKs, as well as server-to-server API calls to track and collect event data
- Send contextual information about the users and what they are doing on your website or app to Blueshift
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blueshift?
Blueshift is a popular customer engagement tool featuring real-time customer data profiles, AI decisioning, and cross-channel delivery. With Blueshift, you can design personalized marketing campaigns by segmenting your customers according to their on-site behavior.
How do I install the Blueshift integration?
- Event API Key: Enter the Event API Key generated for your Blueshift account. You can find it in your Blueshift dashboard by going to Account Settings > API Keys.
- Users API Key: Enter the Users API Key generated for your Blueshift account. You can find it in your Blueshift dashboard by going to Account Settings > API Keys.
- Data Center: Select the data center where you want to send the data:
- Standard (default): The base URL is https://api.getblueshift.com
- EU: The base URL is https://api.eu.getblueshift.com.
How much does it cost to integrate Blueshift with RudderStack?
Is it hard to set up Blueshift?
Difficulty can vary based on your existing technology and the complexity of your processes. Many users choose to simplify implementation by sending data through secure cross channel messaging integration tools like RudderStack.
Use the Blueshift integration with popular sources
Blueshift is a customer engagement platform that helps you better understand your customers' in-app behavior and use the insights to improve your users' app experience.