Comprehensive product analytics platform for web and mobile
RudderStack's integration with Amplitude lets you power your tech stack by sending your event data to Amplitude for real-time, cross-platform analytics without any custom configuration or coding. The event data you send to Amplitude through RudderStack can be used for better understanding your customers, and using the insights to drive your product strategy efficiently and build better products.
By Integrating RudderStack with Amplitude, You Can:
- Identify unique users as well as capture traits specific to them, and send it across to Amplitude securely
- Segment user data based on attributes such as demographics, geographic location, user type which helps businesses user behavior patterns and trends among different user segments, and understand how different user groups are interacting with their products.
- Track and collect event data from the devices across the web and mobile platforms in real-time
- Improve customer experience by recording information about the visited web pages, user activities, and other customer data for better behavioral analysis
- Create and customize dashboards, build visual representations of data that capture the customer journey with insights from various data sources.
- Provide robust visualizations that allow businesses to create visual representations of their KPIs with rich charts and graphs.
- Support A/B testing functionality by providing the tools to run experiments, measure results, and optimize their product development efforts based on data-driven insights.
Amplitude is a comprehensive SaaS based product analytics platform for the web as well as mobile apps (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.). Over 12,000 companies use Amplitude analytics to get useful marketing and product insights that drive product strategy, conversion, retention of their customers, and high reviews in the app store.
RudderStack’s Amplitude integration means you can send data directly to your Amplitude instance using only your Amplitude API key (meaning no custom tracking work on xcode, cocoapods, carthage, objective-c or Swift!). That means it’s easy to configure event types to track things like checkout flows and session events with custom event properties and user properties across new users and existing users.