2 Keys to Overcoming the Limitations of GA4
Wednesday June 21, 2023
12:00 PM EST
Are you running into limitations with GA4? Join us to find out the two keys to overcoming GA4s limits. You’ll learn why you need both server-side and client-side tracking to get the most out of the tool, and we’ll show you how to set up a hybrid GA4 deployment using RudderStack to get the best of both worlds: Optimal site performance + minimal data loss with server-side tracking and support for key GA4 functions with client-side tracking.
We’ll also cover how using RudderStack for first-party data collection and Snowflake for storing, modeling, and serving data makes it easy to go beyond GA4. With RudderStack, you can simultaneously send data to GA4 and your Snowflake Data Cloud where you can build efficient analytics on large, diverse, high-quality datasets to answer questions you can’t answer with Google Analytics alone such as:
- How does lifetime value vary by paid advertising channel?
- What patterns lead to an increase in purchases of our products?
- What products should we recommend to specific users to increase revenue?
What we will cover:
- Server-side vs. client-side tracking with GA4
- Key #1: Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid deployment
- Key #2: Go beyond GA4 with analytics on your Snowflake Data Cloud
Developer Relations at RudderStack
Product Director at RudderStack
Technology Alliances at Snowflake
Senior Director Martech Engineering & Innovation at BlastX