Facebook Custom Audience Integration
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you create a Custom Audience on Facebook?
To create a Custom Audience in Facebook:
- In the Audience section, go to Custom Audiences and select Create New
- Select Custom Audience from the dropdown
- Select a source
- Enter criteria for your ad set's Custom Audience
- Add Name for your audience
- Select Create Audience
- Click on Done
Where do I find my custom audience on Facebook?
To find your saved audiences:
- Go to your Audiences
- Click Filters
- In the dropdown menu, click Saved Audience
What is the meaning of a custom audience?
Custom audiences help you reach your ideal audience by entering relevant keywords, URLs, and apps. For example, you can set up a custom audience in your display, gmail, and video campaigns by simply adding specific keywords, URLs, and apps related to your product or service.
RudderStack Facebook Custom Audience Documentation
Refer to our step-by-step guide and start using the ReactNative SDK today