🗓️ Live Webinar December 7: How InfluxData eliminated data silos in weeks with RudderStack
Bing Ads Integration
Bing Ads is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform that enables marketers to track and monitor their ad campaigns, CTRs, resulting clicks, and more. With Bing Ads, you can also implement ad retargeting for your customers who have completed actions like adding a product to cart or viewing products without purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you run display ads on Bing?
To run display ads on Bing:
- Go to the Campaigns tab, click create campaign, and set the campaign goal
- Select the kind of ads you want to run for this campaign
- Next, select Audience Ads
How to import your Adwords Campaign into Bing Ads?
- Click on Import Campaigns in the top menu, and then select Import From Google AdWords
- Sign in to Google with your credentials
- Select the campaigns to import and click Continue
- Click Choose Import Options to select the relevant options
- Select Cleanup to delete ad groups and campaigns in Bing that you have deleted in AdWords
- Set the schedule for your import under Schedule Imports
- Review import summary and imported campaigns