This guide lists the steps to configure and enable OneLogin SSO for your organization.
- Log into your OneLogin portal and click Administration in the top menu, as shown:
- From the top menu, go to Applications > Applications, as shown:
- Then, click Add App, as shown:
- In the resulting Find Applications page, search for SAML Custom Connector (Advanced). From the search results, select the application, as shown:
- Name your SAML app and click on Save, as shown:
- In the Configuration tab, enter the settings as shown in the following image:
The settings to be configured are listed in the following table:
|ACS (Consumer) URL Validator|
|ACS (Consumer) URL|
firstname.lastname@example.org, then your Login URL will be `https://app.rudderstack.com/sso?domain=example.com`.
- From the dropdown, select the SAML initiator and SAML nameID format fields as shown:
- Next, go to the Parameters tab and add the custom parameters as shown below:
The custom parameters and their values are listed in the following table:
Name- which specifies how you would like to see your employees on the RudderStack web app.
- To add any other custom parameter, click the + button, enter the Field name, and select the value from the dropdown, as shown:
- Click on Save to save the configuration.
Go to the SSO tab of your app and copy the Issuer URL, as shown:
Share this Issuer URL with the RudderStack team.