AppsFlyer is an industry-leading mobile attribution and marketing analytics platform. It enables you to understand your customers better through intuitive dashboards, real-time data reports, and a unique deep linking technology.
You can send your AppsFlyer events by adding an endpoint that points to RudderStack and using AppsFlyer's Push API option. This way, you can capture all the relevant AppsFlyer events related to re-engagement, reattribution, in-app install events, etc., and send them to RudderStack.
This guide will help you set up AppsFlyer as a source in RudderStack.
Follow these steps to set up your AppsFlyer source in the RudderStack dashboard:
- Go to your RudderStack dashboard and click Add Source. From the list of Event Streams sources, select AppsFlyer.
- Assign a name to your source and click Continue*.
- Your AppsFlyer source is now configured. Note the source Write key required to configure the endpoint URL.
- Go to your AppsFlyer account. From the sidebar, go to Integrations > API Access > Push API, as shown:
- Add the Endpoint URL pointing to RudderStack in the following format:
A sample URL is as shown:
- Finally, save the endpoint.
The AppsFlyer Push events are ingested into RudderStack after converting them into the RudderStack event format. For example, RudderStack converts the
customer_user_id property set by AppsFlyer into
RudderStack populates the following properties from AppsFlyer event payload into the RudderStack event:
|AppsFlyer Property||RudderStack Property|