To consume all the public RudderStack APIs, you need an access token associated with your RudderStack account. This guide describes the steps to generate a personal access token and the operations associated with it.
Follow these steps to generate a personal access token:
- Log into your RudderStack dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Personal access tokens, as shown:
- Click on Generate new token, as shown:
- Enter your Token name and select the permissions (Role) associated with this token, from the dropdown:
- Then, click on Generate.
- Copy and save the personal access token details securely.
Make sure you copy the generated token as it will not be visible again once you close this window.
To delete an existing token, click on the corresponding Delete option next to that token, and confirm by clicking on Yes, delete.
To delete all the existing tokens, click on the Revoke all button on the top right and click on Yes, delete.