This guide lists different channels and resources you can use to get the required help from the RudderStack team.
If you have any RudderStack-related questions, feel free to reach out to us by:
- Starting a conversation in our Slack community.
- Dropping an email to the support team.
- Requesting a demo to see RudderStack in action.
Explore our GitHub repositories to know more about the platform.
We would love to see you contribute to RudderStack. Read the Contributing Guidelines for more information.
One way you can contribute to RudderStack is by creating an integration. An integration is a connection between RudderStack and a downstream destination where you want to send your event data. There are several reasons why you may want to build an integration:
- To send data to a certain destination but RudderStack doesn't support it yet.
- To add features to an already-existing integration, and many more!
You can refer to the following contributor guides and start building integrations for RudderStack:
- How to Develop Integrations for RudderStack
- How to Submit a Pull Request for a New Integration
- How to Create a New Destination Transformation for RudderStack