To enable sending data to Drip, you will first need to add it as a destination in RudderStack. Once the destination is configured and enabled, events from RudderStack will start flowing to Drip.
Before configuring Drip as a destination, verify if Drip supports the source platform by referring to the table below:
Once you have confirmed that the source supports sending events to Drip, follow these steps:
- From your RudderStack dashboard, add the source. From the list of destinations, select Drip.
- Give a name to the destination and click on Next. You should then see the following screen:
- Next, enter your Drip Account ID. To get your Account ID, sign in to your Drip dashboard and go to Settings - Account. Scroll down to see your Account ID.
- Enter your Drip API Token. To get your Drip API token, go to Settings - User Settings in your Drip dashboard.
- Enter your Campaign ID. To get your campaign ID, go to Campaigns - Email Series and choose the relevant campaign. The last part of the URL is the campaign ID, e.g.
identifycall, which takes a higher precedence.
- User Creation Mode This option lets you create the user with their
trackcall, if the user doesn't already exist.
- Use device-mode to send events: Enable this option to send events via the web device mode.
- Finally, click on Next. That's it! Drip will now be enabled as a destination in Rudderstack.