To consume all the public RudderStack APIs, you need an access token associated with your RudderStack account. This guide describes the steps to generate a personal access token and the operations associated with it.
Follow these steps to generate a personal access token:
- Log into your RudderStack dashboard.
- Go to Settings and scroll down to Personal access tokens under the Account tab.
- Click the Generate new token button, as shown:
- Enter the Token name and select the Role (access permissions) from the dropdown:
- Then, click Generate.
- Copy and save the personal access token details securely.
To delete an existing token, click the corresponding Delete option next to that token, and confirm by clicking Yes, delete.