RudderStack is the customer data platform for developers. With RudderStack, you can build and deploy efficient pipelines that collect customer data from every app, website, and SaaS platform, then activate your data in your warehouse, business, and marketing tools.
Start building a better, warehouse-first CDP that delivers complete, unified data to every part of your customer data stack. Sign up for RudderStack Cloud.
- RudderStack Cloud: Familiarize yourself with RudderStack Cloud and the different dashboard options once you sign up.
- RudderStack Open Source: Follow the guides listed in this section to set up RudderStack in your own environment.
- Glossary: Familiarize yourself with RudderStack and the commonly associated terms with it.
- SDK Guides: Integrate RudderStack with your web, mobile, and server-side apps and start tracking the event data in no time.
- Event Stream Destinations: Integrate RudderStack to send your events to over 150 third-party tools and platforms.
- Warehouse Destinations: Integrate RudderStack with your preferred data warehouse and make it the single source of truth for all your customer data.
- Cloud Extract: Build efficient ETL pipelines by ingesting data from your cloud apps and sending them to your data warehouse.
- Reverse ETL: Leverage the customer data residing in your data warehouse and route it to your preferred downstream destinations.
- Data Governance: Programmatically access your events and their metadata to investigate and fix any inconsistencies.
- RudderStack API: Get detailed instructions on using various RudderStack API based on your use-cases.
- Migration Guides: Migrating from Segment or Blendo? Refer to these guides for help.
- Support Guides: This section includes some common RudderStack use-cases as well as some quick solutions to the common problems you might encounter while working with your event data.
We would love to see you contribute to RudderStack. Read the Contributing Guidelines for more information.
Refer to the RudderStack's Licensing Explained blog post for more information.